Futurity First Houston
Office Manager: Karen Foster
77 Sugar Creek Center Boulevard
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Click for Google Map
Office Agents and Advisors
About the Houston Office
Meaningful, measurable, value added results for our clients.
Fields Leake, Houston Associate Managing Director, has more than 30 years of experience in the financial services industry. Fields and his team engage clients in a unique planning process founded on practical experience gained from working in a collaborative approach dedicated to discovering the core values held by clients regarding their money. "Creating a 'legacy' is not just a matter of good stewardship of assets," says Fields, "it is also the clarity that comes with understanding the client’s values and the life history that created them." This planning process secures the future for the client and his family and insures a meaningful experience for future generations as well. Incorporating the client’s attorney, CPA, and any other key advisors into a proactive advisory team - focused on serving the client's best interests - maximizes value-added results. Courage and passionate conviction are the “bricks and mortar” that build our credibility - clients and our humility are what sustain it.
Areas of focus include:
- Business continuity and succession planning
- “tax qualified” retirement planning
- Individual and family wealth management services
- Asset “risk” management and personal insurance planning
- Estate planning
- Retirement planning with an emphasis on income distribution planning taking into account taxes and inflation as well as investment market volatility